- Government supporting us through MAKE IN INDIA scheme.
- Our Perfect Expertise and creative team.
- Our Products are demanded worldwide.
- Our Quality product & Service make us authentic.
- Our safety regulation for task.
- Our Environment friendly nature.
- We don’t pay much attention to marketing, because we dependent only on word- of-mouth and website.
- Lack of knowledge of customer’s Mother Tongue Language except English.
- Customer already have Strong attachment to existing supplier & manufacturer.
- Take advantage of the increasing world population.
- Demand increasing from worldwide.
- Countries’ government system Improvement.
- Countries’ government making Good relation with various countries.
- Arrival of new technology in production and manufacturing.
- Climate variation.
- Fluctuating market in short period of time.
- Due to development, Frequent Changes in Government policies.
- Existing or new competitor.
- Environmental factors
SWOT ANALYSIS- CONCLUSION
- As per the SWOT analysis, the company will stay as the leader in the export industry is spite of the challenges and threats it would face.
- The company must pay attention to marketing also, in order to expand export business.
- It is advisable that the company should continue to launch creative and innovative services in order to give customer satisfaction.
- In order to improve performance the company should make effective plan in order to fight with climate variation and fluctuating market.
- At last, It might be said that, “The Sanskriti Multinational “ has the potential to be largest exporter in the world.