OUR COMMITMENT TOWARDS
1. QUALITY & CUSTOMER SERVICE
2. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
3. HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
QUALITY & CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Reducing delivery lead times
- Continually improving all manufactured products
- Monitoring product and service quality
- making “customer satisfaction plus” our ultimate objective
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - CSR
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) refers to our responsibility toward our environment & society. Our company’s existence is not lonely. It’s part of a bigger system of people, values, other organizations and nature. The social responsibility of a business is to give back to the world just as it gives to us
Our Company believes in doing responsible business, that’s why we believe in giving back more than taken to the society and the environment we live in. Initiatives like sponsorship of education of needy children and active participation with various NGOs for the betterment of the society have been taken up.
For the environment, our company recognizes the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all. We’ll always follow best practices when disposing garbage and using chemical substances. Along with this we also plant trees for a better world and future.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
We are fully committed to pro-actively managing Health, Safety, Environmental Protection and acting in an ethical and socially responsible manner.
No matter how small or large a company is, human in all fields of industry face workplace dangers that can threaten their health and safety. Our priority is to protect the health and safety of our people and public, to minimise the environmental impact associated with our activities, to assure positive effects and contribute to sustainable development.
TO ACHIEVE ABOVE OBJECTIVES WE HAS ESTABLISHED THE FLLOWING
- Appointed the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager with the responsibility to maintain an overview of Health, Safety, and Environment matters.
- Continuously monitors all safety aspects of the export import task.
- Frequently inspects and audits.
- Continuously improves its HSE system by taking corrective and preventive actions for
identified weak areas.
- Reviews the system on a yearly basis to verify its continuing effectiveness.