WE SUPPORT - MAKE IN INDIA
A CAMPAIGN TO MAKE INDIA A GLOBAL MANUFACTURING HUB.
The Make in India initiative was launched by Prime Minister in September 2014 as part of a wider set of nation-building initiatives. Devised to transform India into a global design and manufacturing hub.
- To Project India as a preferred investment destination and a global Manufacturing hub.
- This will help in creating job market for over 10 million people in India.
- Manufacturing done here would boost India’s GDP, trade and economic growth.
- Foreign investment in India increases by 46% after make in India.
- Growth in manufacturing and Export Sector.
- Special package for job creation and export promotion.
- Provision of capital subsidy.